CBT Cisco Security CCSP 642-504 SNRS Securing Networks With Cisco Routers And Switches
English | MOV | AVC 1158x720 30 fps | AAC 96 kbps | 689 MB
This was training originally created as an upgrade to 642-502 SNRS that complied with Cisco 642-503 SNRS objectives. However, it also complies with Cisco 642-504 SNRS objectives.
If you're using Cisco routers and switches, much of your security can be accomplished using the features built into the hardware and IOS. Our Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS videos are all about router and switching security, including important Cisco updates.
Topics, which are carefully mapped to the Cisco 642-504 SNRS certification exam, include:
* Authorize access for legitimate users with the AAA architecture.
* Use Cisco's IOS Firewall for Context-Based Access Control (CBAC) and Intrusion Prevention.
* Create identity-based networking services to prevent denial-of-service (DoS) and other Layer 2 attacks.
* Configure VPN solutions using IPSEC tunneling for secure branch-to-branch data transmission.
* Establish advanced VPN security by creating a Certificate Authority (CA) on a private subnet.
* Simplify remote VPN management using Easy VPN.
* Manage multiple devices more easily using Cisco's Security Device Manager (SDM) web interface.
* Securing the control, management and data planes with Network Foundation Protection (NFP).
* Configuring GRE tunnels and dynamic multipoint VPN.
* Overview of Cisco IOS Zone-based Policy Firewall (ZBPF).
This video series supplements and updates existing training videos. Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS prepares you to tackle the 642-504 SNRS exam and enter the workplace as a knowledgeable security professional. The 642-504 SNRS exam is one of five required for Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification.
A thorough understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCENT/CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos.
Cisco CCSP Exam-Pack: 642-504 SNRS Contains:
- Cisco AAA: Using Cisco's Access Control Server 3.3
- Cisco AAA: Configuring Cisco Devices for RADIUS and TACACS+
- Configure Cisco IOS Firewall Features: Cisco CBAC
- Configure Cisco IOS Firewall Features: Cisco CBAC Part 2
- Configure Cisco IOS Firewall Features: Firewall Authentication Proxy
- Configure Cisco IOS Firewall Features: Intrusion Prevention System, Part 1
- Configure Cisco IOS Firewall Features: Intrusion Prevention System, Part 2
- Implement Layer 2 Security: Understanding and Mitigating Attack Types
- Implement Layer 2 Security: Cisco Identity-Based Networking Services
- Implement Layer 2 Security: Configuring 802.1x
- Cisco VPN Configuration: VPN Concepts Overview (free video)
- Cisco VPN Configuration: Configuring IKE with Pre-Shared Keys
- Cisco VPN Configuration: Understanding Certificate Authorities
- Cisco VPN Configuration: Configuring CA-based VPNs
- Cisco VPN Configuration: Understanding and Using Cisco Easy VPN Solution, Part 1
- Cisco VPN Configuration: Understanding and Using Cisco Easy VPN Solution, Part 2
- Cisco SDM: Introduction and Setup
- Cisco SDM: Using Cisco SDM to Configure Cisco Routers
- Intro to Cisco product updates (free video)
- Going farther with SDM
- Securing control, management and data planes with NFP
- Configuring GRE tunnels and dynamic multi-point VPN
- Web VPN configuration: Understanding features and modes
- Cisco IOS Zone-based Policy Firewalls (ZBPF) configuration